Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Snow Day...


As usual, stress has crept up on  me again.  A simple, benign day turned into a long sleepless night yesterday.  My stress level is so high, I'm eating pizza pops for breakfast.  Gross. 

So, to cope with my stress, I decided to go through my snow day photos from Sunday.

Sunday we had an unexpected, and surprisingly heavy, snowfall.  Freezing rain was expected later that day, so we took the dogs outside for an extended play session.  While outside, hubby came and stood beside me.  In between kicking the soccer ball for Jack, he says "Let's take pictures of Snow White."

I was so stoked.  I rounded up the dogs, grabbed my camera and a towel, and met Earl outside again as he gathered up Snow White from her hutch.  We kept it short, but it was a lot of fun.  She had such a great time hopping around the snow and nibbling the grass poking out from the crust of snow.  Within minutes, we dried her off and put her back to bed and next thing I knew, Earl had Scuttlebutt (my black buck) and was looking for a place to put him down.  I just laughed and snapped away with my camera.

Not long after we put Scuttlebutt back, the freezing rain started.  And so ends our winter.


Well, here are the photos that turned out!







Scuttlebutt was a bit stressed.  Not many good shots of him.

And that was out snow day.  I hope everyone else is having a great winter and hopefully having some fun snow days!


1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! I love snow photos..

    And now I really, really want bunnies. We got to have some fun in the snow too, I really hate that it turned to mush and grossness.

    ReplyDelete