Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Hard Day's Work!

Had a blast with Jenelle yesterday!



She came over early yesterday morning and we planted the summer crops! She helped turn over the beds, pick out the rocks, weeds, and roots and got her hands filthy! Mine, I assure you, were spotless as a result! We planted carrots, lettuce, spinach, corn, two kinds of peas, cucumbers and Mr. Selinger's favorite, strawberries!



We were done in a couple of hours thanks to her! That, and the beds are nice and small! I also figure that I need row markers... I used chop sticks. I think they will work just fine... I also need a better method of spreading those small seeds. We used our fingers and sprinkled them in. I'm sure there are better ways!



But before we go, one last picture of Jenelle and her dirty hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment