Saturday, March 6, 2010

Soggy Puppies


Today I finished leveling the area where I will put the raised beds. I measured the plot, and wasn't surprised to see one side was about 2 feet narrower than the other. Still, I measured out how much room I had, and how much I wanted for the beds. They are much smaller than I had originally planned for, but when I consider the fact that I'm only going to grow a few different vegetables, I think it will all even out in the end.

I am, however, sharply aware that I am falling behind in my planting schedule. I'm not overly concerned since I don't have a green house to get my plants started in, and we are still experiencing frosty nights. I just hope the delay won't be too detrimental or cause too much frustration.

Oh, and are you wondering about the title? It was bath day.

Buddy...










... and Sisko.

1 comment:

  1. Wow its looking very good!! Poor puppies...haha sisko...

    ReplyDelete